Participants admitted to the Joe’s Club program must meet the following criteria:
- Must be 18 years of age or older, with priority given to those over 50
- In need of supportive services to remain living independently in their environment
- Able to care for their own basic personal needs with minimal assistance (i.e. eating and toileting)
- Willing to participant in services offered in the agency and be willing to abide by the rules of the agency.
- Must not exhibit violent or threatening behavior towards themselves or others.