Joe’s Club – Our Adult Day Program
Adult Day Health Program
Adult Day Health Care is a safe place that your loved one can attend while YOU work, shop and rest. Our staff consists of registered nurses, social workers, activity directors, and certified nursing assistants. While your loved one enjoys their day at The Club, our center nurses provide the care and monitoring they need on a regular basis. Care is provided in the privacy of our nurse’s clinic.
Social interaction is the greatest benefit with Adult Day Health Care, but we also focus on medical care and Alzheimer’s care. About 50 percent of our members have some form of cognitive impairment and more than half require assistance with daily living activities.
Nursing services that are offered include:
- Medication administration and/or oversight.
- Weight and vital signs monitored and recorded regularly.
- Diabetic care, feeding tube care, and dressing changes.
- Other services that are needed by you and your loved one’s doctors.
Because our care is provided in centers with a specially trained staff, we can handle your loved one’s complex health-related needs. Family caregivers will have peace of mind knowing their aging parent or senior loved one is spending the day in a safe, fun and socially engaging environment while receiving expert care.
In addition to being cared for, your loved one will be entertained and will feel at home and welcome. Our Certified Activities Director keeps them laughing, moving, singing, and swinging all day!
We have an amazing staff of dedicated professionals who carry out our mission, vision and values, every day.
Benefits of Adult Day Program
The earlier someone begins an Adult Day Health Care Program after an Alzheimer’s diagnosis the sooner the benefits will begin! Research shows staying active, eating nutritious meals, and being mentally stimulated throughout the day helps to keep the disease from progressing. Our goal at “The Club” is to provide quality community and facility-based services to adults and caregivers. With great courage, integrity and love – we embrace our responsibility to co-create an environment where those who cannot care for themselves can flourish. All the while, celebrating the joy of life.
Three Space Coast Locations
- A homelike environment
- Medical services RN, LPN, CNA
- Therapeutic activity programs
- Nutritional programs
- Alzheimer’s, stroke and other diagnoses welcome
- Restorative nursing
- Ambulatory and semi-ambulatory guest transferred, guided and assisted
- Grooming (including total shower)
- Nutrition monitored
- Feeding assistance
- Fluid intake/output monitored
- Elimination monitored
- Incontinence care
- Vital sign monitoring
- Physical assessments upon entering
- Psychosocial assessments upon entering
- Social therapies
- Care plans implemented and updated
- Trained drivers providing transportation
By Physician Orders
- Medications administered
- Catheter care
- Ostomy care
- Dressing changes
- Weight control regimes
- Therapies arranged at the center
- Follow-up therapy regimes
Examples of Primary Disease Patterns:
- Alzheimer’s type dementia
- Closed head injury
- Cerebral palsy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post-cardiovascular accidents