Are you caring for someone who cannot be left home alone?
Joe’s Club Adult Day Care Centers provide supervised activities and socialization to adults who cannot be left alone. This much-needed service provides a respite for caregivers enabling them to work outside of the home or to just take a break from the daily rigors of 24-hour caregiving.
Services such as socialization, recreation, nutrition, transportation, supervision, basic personal care, reality orientation, and self-help training can be found in the Adult Day Care Centers. A care manager with Joe’s Club must complete an assessment of the individual’s medical lucky7even casino, physical, and emotional needs to authorize this service.
Many federal, state, local, and private funding options exist, and scholarships are available for those who show a need. Staff members of Joe’s Club Adult Day Care Centers are professionally certified, trained, and qualified to work with frail, disabled elderly with cognitive impairments.
Eligibility for Adult Day Care
- Brevard County resident
- 18 years of age or older
- Unable to care for their own personal needs or require supervision due to mental or physical disabilities
- Ambulatory or able to use a wheelchair or walker for mobility with assistance
- Be able to withstand transportation for at least half an hour or have caregivers be able to transport the participant one or both ways within the hours of operation
Six Desired Outcomes of Joe’s Club Adult Day Care
1. Reduce caregiver stress.
2. Client remains at home.
3. Promote caregiver/client relationship.
4. Client maintains current level of personal functioning.
5. Empower caregiver with knowledge and skills to help care for client.
6. Identify progression of disease and prepare family.